A Stormy Afternoon
ooc: awww c: I figured that I should probably wrap this up. These two have to meet again! Just PM me whenever (or if Smile ) you want to have another thread

The Russian had handed him back his notepad with what she had wrote. An idea came to his mind of what he would draw for her, he knew she would like it. Edgar first sketched out the shape of her, then drew in the small fire that he had made. The dog added details to her body, carefully creating the shadows and shading in the darker areas. His pencil moved quickly across the page to draw what else was around her at the moment; he was drawing what she looked like from his point of view. By the time he was finished, his hands had felt very sore; but he knew that it had been worth it. The boy held out the drawing a few feet in front of him, then erasing the tiny errors that he spotted on the page. Edgar had left a little note on the corner of the page that read: Thank you for being so kind. You are the nicest person I have come across in my lifetime. I hope that we can meet again some day, please travel safely. Proud of his work, he handed it back to her. The young canine quickly collected his things, leaving her with what he had drawn and the small burning fire, then touched the top of her hand with a gentle smile on his lips; as a way of saying goodbye. Just as he ran out of the small cave, his bird flew after him and the rain began to stop; the sun peeking behind the clouds.

Messages In This Thread