[j] the nightingale’s her troubadour
[html]

[413]
yaaaaaay Big GrinDD

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

While the pair had never been the closest, all four Stormbringers had been instilled with a deep sense of familial love and Saul had always felt a strong love for all of his siblings, as well as a sense of responsibility. Despite never being able to hold them together for long, Saul was a constant worrier and in his younger days, without Lilin or Temeraire or his family or Vinátta to worry about, the three of them had been subject to a concentrated part of Saul's worrying. Whether they realised it or not, he had spent countless hours searching for them, pining after his brothers and sister. And here she stood, in the flesh just as Gideon had a few weeks ago. He couldn't quite believe that she was here, as he never really believed Gideon had returned until he'd left once more.

Shiloh picked up straight away on the meaning of his words and he flashed a self-conscious grin at her. He often felt strange, when he really stopped to think about it, being in a position of leadership. He'd usually always been in a position of power- in Dahlia he'd managed to rise to the Delta position before they'd moved to Ichika, where he'd been immediately given a council rank. Well, Lilin and I had already accumulated a group big enough to claim some land, so it made sense. He offered, his tone modest as always. He couldn't help the sweet smile that came, thinking about their tiny village down at the Moonstone Lakes. How overflowing they'd gotten in the last few days before Vinátta's creation. As if reading his mind, he heard his sister repeat the name of their home, a natural lilt to her tone that spoke of familiarity perhaps.

Her inevitable question however came sooner than he was have like. He would never be ashamed of his mate, nor the taboo of their relation to one another. But the reaction of his sister was nerve wracked. Cinnamon backed ears drooped into a more horizontal position, before his mates face popped into his mind and he couldn't help the radiant smile. She's... a distant cousin of ours. She's my co-leader... my best friend. She's the love of my life, my mate.... and in a few weeks she'll be the mother to my children. His voice became more confident as he spoke, perhaps relieved that he'd gotten two of the three most important pieces of information out of the way.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread