[j] the nightingale’s her troubadour
[html]

[468]
i LOVE how you play her! perfect <333

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

He hated to see anyone he loved upset- that much had been made painfully obvious weeks ago when he'd had to inform Colibri of her pregnancy. That had been perhaps the most heartbreaking meeting of his life and it had cut him apart knowing that, once again, he'd had to deliver the bad news. Colibri was no doubt going to avoid meeting with him in the future, just in case he informed her of a previously unknown fatal disease or some other ailment. The fact that his sisters face had dropped, even momentarily, into hurt caused a twist in his gut and he automatically reached forward to attempt the softest of touches to her elbow once more. The shake of her head and the fiddle of her hair were indicators that she was gathering her thoughts, before words came from her, accompanied with wishes that Saul certainly mirrored. Her thoughts were on par with his own- he had no idea why Gideon and Wretch up and left and he shook his head to indicate this.

I don't have a clue either... I just hope they're both okay and know what they're doing. I can't make them stay any more than you or Ascher can... He said, sadness in his voice. It was hard, but Saul had come to realise that he simply couldn't control others lives, no matter how much he wished for them all to be together. Their conversation took another turn with the revelation of Temeraire and Saul chuckled softly to himself. He really had opened up almost everything to his sister- he hadn't explained the whys and wherefores of him and Lilin, nor had he really articulated how Temeraire had come about. But she knew about the three best things in his life now and he felt better for at least telling her.

Cinnamon backed ears returned to their previously upright position as she spoke, the teasing lilt to her words indicating that she needed some time to think about all that he'd given him. He couldn't help but indulge her, tail flashing once more. I've told him all about you, sister dear. He can't wait to meet you. He offered with a warm smile. Of course, right now Temeraire could care less about a lot of things, but there was no need to verbalise this to his sister. He was grateful when she refrained from prying, the swift nod of his head given. I'll tell you all about it soon, I promise. He offered, a compromise of sorts. Her 'subtle' hints were met with a deep laugh from the male. I guess that means you're staying, huh? Why don't you come in, take a look around? He chuckled, stepping back a few paces to allow Shiloh to step over the boundaries and into Vinátta.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread