[j] the nightingale’s her troubadour
[html]

[512]
-chews-

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

After what seemed to be a moment's hesitation, Shiloh stepped back and collected her belongings, shouldering her bag. It was perhaps then that Saul realised how mature his sister seemed to be- he remembered a distinctly haughty and self-centered young girl, who would much rather have sat on the sidelines and complain about how dirty the air felt on her. Looking at the female before him, he could hardly put the two together- not only did she seem more comfortable in her skin and less bothered about germs killing her, but her outlook and personality seemed to have changed as well. There was certainly still an aspect of manners, politeness, a lady stood before him, but she appeared so much more than the spoiled princess she had been. Her soft murmur caused a grin to stretch on his face- he agreed with her. I think so too. He offered quietly as he stepped beside his sister, offering the crook of his arm for her.

Her next words caused a soft chuckle to escape him. She amended her words quickly, but he hadn't missed the 'If' that had slipped out. He really hoped she was sticking around for at least a while longer than Gideon had. Saul couldn't find it in himself to resent his brother and foster daughter for their short stop- it was the nature of the Stormbringer children to up sticks and leave anyway. Before he could answer, the subconscious flattening of her fur heralded her last words, to which he grinned and gave a nod. I'm taking you to Jordheim, our village. You can choose any house you want that's unoccupied. I have something to give you as well. He offered before the pair began to move towards said village.

It took them a good fifteen minutes to get through the forest that encompassed most of Vinátta before they emerged a few metres away from Saul and Lilin's house. He wondered if his mate was in and whether she'd like to meet Shiloh, although he was nervous for the pair to speak. With butterflies in his stomach, he asked Shiloh to wait a moment before disappearing inside and gathering the items he wished to present her. Returning, he offered her the pack. Wrapped in a large deer skin, a pair of mink pelts and a soft rabbit pelt were wrapped around a hunting knife and a pretty dagger. On top of this little bundle sat the customary bottle of wine and perhaps most important of all, the wooden Frithr necklace, wrapped around the neck of the bottle. Quickly, he explained what the necklace meant, touching his own for a moment. I'm so glad you're here, Shi... I missed you. He spoke quietly, glancing down at his hands for a moment before he gathered himself once more. Why don't you have a look around Jordheim, pick somewhere you want to live? This is mine and Lilin's house- you're welcome any time. He smiled, grey tail flickering easily back and forth in his excitement of having his sister home with him.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread