On the line for all to see
[html]
eeeee hi
Word Count ► 346

The slave she had acquired with the help of Siv had been a wonderful thing. He was trained already in cooking and housework, which meant that she had less to do and less to teach him. But this was too much for the dog to handle on his own and Isabella demanded that he prepare her home while she worked on her clothes. They were not for the likes of a slave to handle, not without her supervision and she was lacking patience. So when all the laundry was dripping on the line, an assorted grouping of clothes in delicate and vivid colors. Reds, purples, and greens alike swung on the line in the breeze as water dripped down the length of them.

She hardly noticed her new Boss approaching and when she heard the woman's voice, Isabella finished hanging the last piece of clothing to the end of the line. She turned slowly to see Salvia looking at the line of clothing and gave a pleasantly neutral smile. An unknown, this woman was chosen by Sirius to take the Crone's place, and Isabella knew nothing of her. When Sirius left, compelled by his mysterious ways, Isabella's position was no longer secure. She had been a mistress of sorts to the Thistle King, and now she was simply the scent maker and fortune teller. How could she serve the Thistle Queen? It was a conundrum, of course.

"Not as often as you'd think, Reine." She gestured to the line, knowing that such a load would seem daunting. "I think this is my second or third time doing so since coming to Salsola." It was easy to keep clean and she was meticulous. "I avoid wearing finery when I know I'll ruin it, such as hunting or foraging for plants." Isabella took in the woman who had replaced Sirius, wondering what lurked beneath the surface of this woman's waves. Isabella had to approve that a woman had replaced the King, even if it meant her position was much shakier than before.

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread