On the line for all to see
[html]

omg I totally forgot about this I suck I am sorry ;-;

Once, her Uncle might have fashioned Salvia into a razor-sharp weapon for his own design, forged her and polished her to absolute perfection. His disappearance had left her in the dark ages, and while still sharp and still deadly, she was blunt and simple in ways he was not. Riddle-games and archaic discussions were beneath her and Salvia, whose simplicity (much like her father) was not in fact a sign of stupidity, fell back on things she already knew. Her world was one of iron instead of gold. Her world was the skins of dead beasts instead of velvet. She sought not riches but something that even she could not fully comprehend.

The wolfdog explained her routine and Salvia found the whole thing intriguing, to say the least. While she was capable in lesser processes, such as tanning, she lacked the desire to create. Her right-brained ways were what had given her power early on, and they kept her focused and unimaginative in all things…save for those rare instances of brilliance, such as recognizing the idea of selective breeding. It had proven itself with the sheep, and next year, she would begin with the horses.

“Did you make all this?” She asked, suddenly aware of how little she knew about Isabella. It gave the woman an advantage, and recognizing it, a faint crease formed between Salvia’s eyes. She did not wish to look foolish around her subjects.

<style>
#sal-tiger {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#sal-tiger p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#sal-tiger p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#sal-tiger .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sal-tiger .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#sal-tiger b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sal-tiger u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sal-tiger b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread