On the line for all to see
[html]
is okay <3 I also forgot if Siri had left already or not >>;
Word Count ► 313

Isabella saw the ever so lightly surprised look - or perhaps it was wishful thinking from the question asked - on her Queen's face and shook her head as she herself peered at her line of clothes swaying in the wind. "No, Reine. I don't have the skill nor the material to make complex things. The best I can do is to patch holes or tears in seams." It was pitiful, especially since the woman had a love of the finer things in life, and these clothes were considered fine things, even if they had to suffer under her inexperienced hands. She wished that she could make these clothes but then she would have even less time for the other things she did during the day. Another slave would have to be invested in, and she would find herself an overseer rather than a proud creator. That would simply not do at all.

The Confidant turned to the woman who had taken the reins from Sirius, the man who had left them. Isabella was still very uncertain of her, though she had heard of her prowess and her ability from others. But Isabella was not concerned as long as things were going well, so she let her gaze linger for a moment before letting a careful smile spread across her face. "Are you interested in such things? You don't truly seem to be one of that sort." It was really a comment saying that Salvia was nothing like Isabella, but the woman was sure few truly were like her, if her ego was one to talk. "I always pictured you were one of our warrior women."

Pulling a long length of cloth tight, the woman smoothed out the creases on the moist article of clothing. "Do you even wear clothes, ma Reine?" she asked lightly, wiping off her hands of the moisture.

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread