Dancing on the line
[html]

WC: 234/ OOC: This passed me by, if i didn't think about it i would have not remembered to look for it XDD Anywas fuuunnn!! Also this is what her horse looks like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/shaw...llpapers-19.jpg

She shifted from foot to foot until she saw a white male come out of the old human place and greet her. It was a kind greeting though she did not let down her guard. So he was admitting to scavenging and she bit her lip not sure whether to say something about it or let it slide. She decided to let it slide, if the pack were to have any offense they would come and say something about it. Now, she didn’t think she would have the heart for it. His greeting was kind and she had no say really this wasn’t her home; “I am learning the lay of the land really” She had a bit of an accent her words a little harsher, but it wasn’t bad, just enough for one to know English was not her common tongue; “I am Saqui Utina, from AniWaya, I moved here recently. Do you know whose borders these are?”

She looked over at the cabin and back at him and tilted her head a bit, obviously in a curious manner. She was still a pup and though she was reserved, she couldn’t help but ask; “What kind of tools are you looking for? Perhaps I can help you?” She wasn’t so sure she wanted to look for tools here, but if he didn’t get chased off yet she doubted she would too.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread