Dancing on the line
[html]

---

Thorn had no real concept of concrete pack territory lines when it came to areas that seemed to be neutral. He knew that someone owned the land very close to this shack but he was pretty sure that that same pack didn't own this exact shack he was taking tools from. Vinatta would be able to use them, their brewery would be better and quicker because of them. If only he knew the pack he would thank them, maybe even bring them some beer and wine. Instead he stole things that might even be theirs and use them for his packs' gain. Thorn turned his attention to the younger wolf and smiled at the accent. "We're always learning the land. I haven't been here long either Saqui but I doubt I'll ever learn it all. No idea who lives near here, tempted to go and say hello just to find out."

Setting his bag down he glanced up at her when she asked what he was looking for and he opened the bag to show her. Taking out a piece of tubing he held it up to her, "this is the main thing I need, my pack is opening a brewery and we need a lot of this to make it work. I also need these," he held up a clamp and shrugged his shoulders and finished with, "or anything you think you'd need to make beer or is shiny." Standing, he brought his bag near the sugar shack and motioned Saqui inside. Just in case she was worried Thorn softly said, "if anyone comes we leave." It was more to himself but loud enough for the brown wolf to hear as well.

WC: 294

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread