Dancing on the line
[html]

She is awesome!

Thorn liked the idea of greeting this neighbouring pack more and more. Maybe once he had gotten a batch of beer or wine put together he would visit the other territories anyway, if only to improve inter-pack relations. He could still remember when Inferni had run Syemv off their beach territory. Thorn couldn't understand why the coyotes needed that small strip of land but they did and they had taken it. It had shaped Thorn's feelings for coyotes for quite sometime until he had met his lover and they had two beautiful children together. They had met and fallen in love over some of his home-brew as corny as that was. He forced himself back to reality, too often he found himself drifting back to thoughts of the past. Once he had long-lasting memories here he knew those instead would drift into his mind instead.

Busy moving aside boxes and dust, Thorn didn't even lift his head when Saqui asked where he was from but he did reply, his with his eyes down in the multitude of broken bits of this and that and tiny bobs and thingamajigs. "From Russia. A pack called Sobirat'sya across the ocean. I came here and then Vinatta took me in. Where do you hail from?" He pulled out a small tubing clamp from a box resting against the wall after being tipped onto the floor and stashed it in a pocket of his kilt. When Saqui spoke Thorn turned his head and looked at the glass jar, smiling widely. "That's perfect!" Nodding he pointed to the messenger bag before adding, "is there a lid too? Always nice for a jar to have its lid." Picking up another box he tipped it onto the ground and began sorting through its contents.

WC: 306

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread