Dancing on the line
[html]

WC: 225 OOC: This thread needs more attention.... sorry for the delay

Thorn's answer to her question made her smile. Russia. It was such an odd name. She never heard of it before, but suspected it was somewhere close by, “I have never heard of Russia before, but it is a beautiful name. Where abouts is it?” She asked. Then he mentioned another pack lands, and this was vaguely familiar, but probably something she heard in passing. He came over to her when she made her discovery and seemed quite pleased. Putting it carefully in his bag she then began searching for a lid.

What she found was that and more. “I think I found more than just lids, there's a whole shelf of the bottles! With their lids!” She said triumphantly, but as she looked closer she felt her heart drop a little. The glasses didn't all last. Many of them cracked or shattered during the years without care. The few that still remained were lucky because they had been inside the cupboard the whole time. She looked at Thorn shrugging. “I am from the Great Tribe, down in the south, but I now reside in AniWaya it is south too, but not so much as the Great Tribe is.” She said as she carefully pulled out the few bottles that were saved, then an extra lid from one of the broken jars.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread