Dancing on the line
[html]

Sorry for the wait. Should have called this thread 'everyone will wait!' Also I know you probably just missed what I said but I couldn't resist. Another post or two each and we'll finish it up?

The white wolf brushed aside some dust and dirt and cleaned two, then six screws that had fallen behind the emptied box. Screws and nails were always needed especially without a blacksmith in the pack to make new ones from old, broken and bent salvaged ones. If bad weather were to hit the lands he doubted the brewery would go completely unharmed. The brown wolf spoke and the elder Russo gave a little nod of his head, Russia was a beautiful name and a beautiful place. But Saqui's question made Thorn blink for a moment and a brow-crinkling frown creased his face. Lifting his head Thorn said, "across the ocean, many days boat journey. Have you ever been across the water?"

He watched the lids and jars going into his messenger bag and he hoped they weren't too delicate that they wouldn't make the journey back. The last thing Thorn needed was to bring back a bag full of broken glass. I haven't heard of the Great Tribe, is it large? I have heard of AniWaya but I have never been there myself. I've stuck close to home other than the trips to Halifax for supplies. That wasn't to say he would never go south but he rarely had a reason to do so. Crouching down Thorn overturned another box with his foot and took a step back, crouching down he sifted the dirt around and a big smile crossed features. Amongst fading and crumbling papers was a large, rusted hunting knife and a hand bore for placing taps in trees. Crouched down he glanced at Saqui and asked, "do you own a knife?"

WC: 281

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread