Dancing on the line
[html]

WC: 266 OOC: yeah a few more sounds fine :3

He spoke of Russia being across the ocean. Being as she lived here it was impossible not to get a glimpse of it. But the thought of actually crossing the ocean scared Saqui in so many ways. Just the thought of being on the ocean where there was no land just scared her to pieces. She even felt her pulse race just thinking about it. “That must have been a frightening trip, but no I have not, and I do not think I was meant to go over the ocean myself.” She said, in answer to his question of her being across the sea. She was a land animal and belonged there. She admired those who braved such things.

As he asked she couldn't help but smile. She couldn't remember everyone that lived there but as she was seeing, AniWaya was a good deal smaller than the great tribe and if AniWaya was just like the packs here... “It is quite large. I do not know how many wolves live there, but we do what we can to live together and help one another, as we do in AniWaya.” Saqui said, she went along her work as she spoke, though she found little more that could be helpful, most of it was rusted or rotted and she doubted she would find too much more. At his question on owning a knife, Saqui looked at him and nodded; “Yes I have one for my weaving, why do you ask?” She asked looking at the rusted knife in his hand with a raised eyebrow.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread