[m] to forget
[html]
ooc here

Medusa took another swig of her bottle and sneered at the figure that approached and asked at her nationality. She was to the point of her self-medication that she didn't care what sex that person may be, nor what their intentions were. "Srpski. What it matter to you?" she said with a slight snarl. She didn't care what they wanted or -- the figure asked after the smashed bottle. "I. Vodka. Took from pack stores, they not miss it."

She stretched her legs out and drank deeply from her bottle. "I am drink because woman left me. Say she not want me anymore, stupid kurac kurva." She still had the other bottle nestled close to her side like a small child, a child she wasn't so sure she wanted. Since the bitch had left, Medusa had forgotten all notions of 'love' and 'family'. A small part of her ached, remembering home and the huge extended families that had all lived together in one area. She took another drink to make that small part of her forget. She wanted no distractions from her anger.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakhead b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.dusakhead p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakhead {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5353_m.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#agagag; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread