[m] to forget
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'Ah... Serbi...' he hummed gently, 'I must admit, I know little of your language... And mere interest is what it means to me, senyoreta. I like to know things. Knowledge is power, si?' he crept over closer, Don Juan style staring at Medusa with bright crystal blue eyes. He had his own problems of course but he couldn't have give a fuck right there and then. In fact, a fuck was just what he wanted. But then again, he had no problem with drawing it out, building suspense. 'Yes. I don't think they will mind? A little bit of alcohol is no trouble for a troubled mind, si?' He had no clue what he was on about. Of course, by now he'd be berating her for being drunk. But he was too after all.

'Nom?' he asked for her name gently. Like a caring friend. 'This woman is obviously stupid...' Angel drawled. 'Very stupid indeed. An idiot who makes terrible decisions. Though I guess it is good for other people. Like me...' he chuckled gently. 'More of you for the rest of us to appreciated. Si...' He strewn himself upon the floor still watching Medusa calmly.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread