[m] to forget
[html]

UUUURFF let's do this shit. I think there's a powerplay in here somewhere but you know it's gonna start the BONING I think idk I'm tired.

Medusa nodded. Knowledge was power. She didn't know what he was language he was speaking half the time, but it was fine. She didn't need to understand anything, anything at all. As he slunk closer to her she shrugged. Instead of speaking, too relaxed to try and bother, she took a swig of the vodka in agreement. Alcohol was good. Drinking was good. She didn't have a problem.

Medusa. A ti? she replied. Medusa nodded fervently. Ksenija had made a terrible mistake leaving the Serbian. It was vile, what she did. She curled her lip and beckoned the man closer. She was drunk and he looked close enough to female in the blur that was her vision at the moment.

Medusa crossed and uncrossed her legs, smiling at him then. It was a little seductive, a little angry, a little crazy, and a whole lot of drunk. She didn't care for repercussions. The Serbian woman was more of an in-the-moment person and didn't give a shit what happened.

Is a sad though, all alone. No one to... aprechat me. She trailed her fingers up and down her stomach as she said that coyly, even as she butchered the pronunciation of 'appreciate', having never heard that word before. She leaned a little closer to the man and smiled again. Maybe you could? she asked slyly, her eye going heavy-lidded.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread