[m] to forget
[html]
really short will get longer once i clear my list!!!

'Angel...' his Catalan drawl responded calmly. Blue eyes regarded the female with an odd gentleness. she was pretty enough, her face marred only by scars, but that was easily enough to ignore. Even if she was more drunk that him, surely she could smell the pure manliness radiating off of him. Power and strength, but spending time with his sister and the fact that there were man females in Inferni could have over powered his own. He did not smell the difference himself as was therefore oblivious.

He crept closer to her, resting beside her. 'Maybe I will...' He had no qualms. He'd not seen nor heard from Emmanuelle and it had ruined his clear way of thinking. After all. 'You must be, very, lonely, si?' he questioned slyly. 'The world is an awfully big place, dangerous too' he mused gently, sneaking closer with each murmur.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread