time finally caught up with me
[html]
lol Wraith amuses me. xD

She peered back at the other coyote with inquisitive sea foam eyes. It seems that they we both judging each other--then again, that was a norm between strangers these days. You never know when a wanderer could turn out to be a threat on your life. But, Alyssum decided that the younger girl was not a threat to her, and watched her take notice of her far greeting, though she waited a moment before answering.

The woman's tail moved faintly behind her as the coyote asked her question, the name of her pack rolling off her tongue blandly, her accent making the otherwise eccentric name flat. This cased a good natured smile spread across her face. "Casa di Cavalieri? Yeah, I'm from there, you could say." Alyssum decided to approach a bit closer, assuming that the coyote would want to talk about the pack. Maybe she's interested in joining, perhaps? Maybe Inferni did not fancy her despite the similarity in species. While the more instinctual part of her found her presence at least interesting, she pushed her concerns out of mind.

She stopped her lope once more when she was about three yards away, and, somewhat humorously, titled her her head to the side with curiousity. "Is there something you need to know about it? I wouldn't mind answering some questions you have, if you have any."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread