time finally caught up with me
Better for Wraith! 8D
[html]
[/html]Wraith was surprised when the other coyote decided to take a seat. Realizing that it was best to mirror the actions of the other conversationalist, Wraith also sat down in front of the other woman. Wraith grinned, almost shyly, when the lady said she was happy to help. Good--that would make things much easier!

When the lady said that Casa had all of the necessities, she wondered what the 'then some's' were. Did Inferni have such things? She wondered what the lady considered to be a necessity: surely, they had strong warriors, like Inferni, observant scouts, and strong leaders. These were all necessities. But she couldn't make those assumptions. She was here to determine their strengths and weaknesses, so she needed to let the lady tell her.

Wraith nodded and took it all in. Jazper and Ourluna: she wondered who had named the other leader. It sounded like a silly name; almost as silly as Pride Adwen Tormenta.

"Well, I was just hoping to learn more about the pack," she replied. "I guess I don't really have specific questions, since I don't know what to ask," she explained, hoping that the lady would fill her in with the details. It sounds like there are a lot of fighters there. "Casa's a warrior pack, right? I mean, I can fight and stuff, but I don't know if it'd be... right, you know? What are the members like? How much archery does Ourluna know? Does she teach anyone?" In her flurry of questions, she realized she had 'forgotten' to introduce herself. Oops! That would be better anyhow if she didn't have to invent a name. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread