time finally caught up with me
[html]
...Ourluna is actually a pretty name. ouo /weird And Alyssum is a dorky loser xD

She did sense that the young coyote girl had bubbling questions, but did not have the faintest of clues of their motivation. As far as far as she was concerned at that moment, the nameless person in front of her was a potiental packmate. If the alphess played her cards right, she just may glean a new addition to the Casa collection, in her mind.

It seemed that the spring finally flowed forth, and Alyssum waited patiently as the questions streamed out of the girl, listening to each one and compiling the answers in her mind once the words came to a stop. So, once they stopped, she answered them back in a quick fire way they were asked. "Yes, we're a warrior pack. We train everyone in our borders, so there is not a single soul that doesn't know how to handle themselves. No worry there. Members, they are diverse, but they are mostly polite and level-headed. Our Luna has a lot of expierence, and is most likely the most skilled in the pack, actually. And, it depends. Archery can be a studious thing to teach and learn, from what I heard."

She gave a single wave of her tail. "Now, time for my own questions!" To her, this was sort of a game, and not something malicious. "I still haven't caught your name--what is it? Where did you come from? And what's your favorite thing to eat?" Maybe she could loosen the girl up by being extra friendly, a bit humorous even. It was tugging on the line a bit too hard, but an attempt to get a fish to bite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread