time finally caught up with me
I am a dorky loser tooo 8D And sorry for the wait ;_;
[html]
[/html]Wraith listened attentively, wondering how much more she could weasel out of the lady. It sounded like this pack was just like she'd heard: a warrior pack. Though, she was still curious to know if it was mostly wolves, coyotes, or other things like that weirdo Mido from Anathema. But it sounded as though Ourluna was just as skilled as Ezekiel or Ithiel; they were both renowned archers in Inferni and knowing that another pack had such skilled members put Wraith a bit on edge. She had always been used to thinking of Infenri as the strongest pack. She didn't like that another pack might be able to legitimately challenge them. It wasn't so much out of pride (well, it was a little) but out of a concern for her home. Her father had told her about the many wars Inferni had fought and Wraith had participated in the raid against the wolves, too. Knowing that this Casa di Cavalieri pack might one day attack them made her feel very uncomfortable.

That and the lady's questions too set her on edge. Wraith had no doubt in her mind that she was supposed to ask the questions, not this lady. She didn't want to give out her name since she was a spy after all. But the lady seemed friendly and might be useful as a future source of information. It might even help if she did know Wraith's name. Besides, she didn't have her family's surname so there wasn't really any way for her to guess her pack or much about her. Maybe her father had been smart in naming her and Lucilla the way he had.

"I'm Wraith. I'm from the north," she replied with a small shrug. She wasn’t sure if the lady would be able to figure out that she was from Inferni. Was it obvious? She wasn’t sure. But then, Inferni should be cultivating its ties with other strong packs. They had found friends in Salsola; could they do the same with Casa?

"Wraith Creed from Inferni," she amended.

She was a little confused by the lady’s last question, though. Her grin quickly faded as she considered the question quite seriously. She frowned, considering her answer before replying.

"I dunno, I just eat stuff. It all tastes like food, so that's good enough. Why? Do you like some better? That's weird," she added, giving the lady a strange expression. Sure, she enjoyed some deer or some moose as much as the next, but they all tasted different in good and bad ways. She supposed she was particularly Spartan in this respect, but she’d never really thought about it much. Then, a pause: "what's your name? In case I come back around again," she explained.[html]
[/html]
WC: >400i

Messages In This Thread