Cautious Acceptance
[html]

WC:: 000 - Short but I was in a hurry. Toby/Amy is wayyy better.

The little female secui was in front of him, looking like she'd been alarmed moments before. Toby was equally surprised to see her anticipating him... but he had been very loud. As they starred at one another he took in her scent, although he had earlier, and put to memory before sitting back on his haunches. Slowly she spoke and stepped forward.

He tried to remember the last time he'd seen a secui. Most luperci canines didn't prefer this form. He'd seen Amy in this form. And a fellow who'd wanted to kill him. He thought about going into depression mode but decided just to reply. "Hello... And yes... I was." It was kind of embarrassing. If he had known better, he'd practiced hunting in this form long ago. Ears twitching back against his skull in shame he added, "I never am in this form... It's much too clumsily for my tastes."

Smiling in his eyes, he became much more friendly. In this form, a smile made him appear like a big and fluffy puppy-dog. "I'm Toby. What's your name?"

<style>
.tobyocai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.tobyocai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tobyocai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.tobyocai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oALKD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #081321; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.tobyocai .inner {margin:5px 10px 195px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:375px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Tables by Cait.

Messages In This Thread