Cautious Acceptance
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd27e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable1ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {width:425px;border:1px solid #b6b6b0;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-color:#595844;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e7eae1;}
</style>

ooc murr

The giant black dog sat down slowly, both of them measuring each other with care. Adelle was more forwards, moving to investigate this new canine. She was a trained warrior, so she wasn't too concerned with a surprise attack happening. Her muscles were taut, ready to bound back if that point came. He seemed fairly relaxed though, so perhaps she was being overly cautious in her actions. Perhaps it just meant that she hadn't been relaxing enough, seeing threats everywhere.

Too clumsy? Adelle drew herself up. It's not clumsy! One just has to know how to use it properly. I can take down an entire deer by myself in this form. It's powerful, and yes, it can be noisy, but trained right one would have no problem dealing with it. Toby. That was a nice name. Slowing down Adelle smiled sheepishly. Sorry. I'm Adelle. She hadn't meant to rant at him. It was just her favorite, form, and her Grandpa's.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread