Cautious Acceptance
Ic

Her rage half surprised him. Anyone as skilled as the girl appeared must adore the form they both sat in. He simply flicked his ears, passive of her opinion, and watched her a bit more. She sat back at his name and, with a much more peaceful air about her, introduced herself. "Nice name," he replied back to her and gave a small smile. It was okay, he wasn't hurt by her. The only person who had ever truly hurt him had been himself. Without Fang around, Toby was terribly trusting of others whether he realized it or not.

"I would much rather be on two legs, you see. That form or on all fours in a smaller size is much more comfortable to me. Mother always preferred her wolf form." It was odd to have a wolf mother. He was, after all, a dog. He briefly wondered if she would point out the obvious mistake any other canine would think he had just made before going on. "Quite impressive to be able to hunt in this form. I'd say I respect all canines talented like that." Then he gave another naturally charming smile and waited for her replies.

Messages In This Thread