Cautious Acceptance
Sorry for the wait.

IC–

The girl nodded and replied, cheering up and changing her mood over. Her words made him chuckle a bit. She was young so the past tense made it seem that Adelle was speaking of her child hood. Struck by how he was equal to a pup in this form, Toby silently promised himself to begin practicing as a secui. He refused to be as weak as a huge puppy in any form. "I'm sure if I had messed around in this form, my mother would of liked it. She always lost track of me in the shadows when I ran around as a dog." This time he used the proper term for his own lupus form.

A smile crossed his face as he recalled a few fond memories just before his kidnapping. "Once, when I was small, I hid behind a bush and when my sister came around I scared her. She was so frightened, especially since she was a small wolf, that she ran up a tree and didn't come down for half an hour!" His tongue hung out lazily and his tail wagged a bit at the memory. Oh Mya... such a sweet sister she'd been. The german shepherd considered how much he missed her for the few seconds that he allowed it to be in his mind. She was gone though. There wasn't anything he could do about it.

Realizing he might of bored the girl with a story of his pup-hood, he shrugged and looked at her. She smelt of other canines and she'd already mentioned others who'd helped her... "What pack do you come from?" he asked curiously and attempted starting another conversation.

Messages In This Thread