Cautious Acceptance
Her attempt to say something was not left unnoticed. He raised a brow as he spoke, interrupting whatever had been left unsaid. He would come back to it later. As she spoke he managed to recall some of what he'd heard from Casa. The pack was of great strength; training soldiers for battle each new day. He'd considered how life would be there for some time. Fang had certainly agreed with how the place was ran aside from the lack of dictating that occurred in the government system.

"Interesting..." A question came to his mind after he'd listened and replied with his short response. "What's it like to grow up in a pack? I'm a loner, always have been other than a tiny span of my life, and I'm just rather curious as to what it'd be like..." He didn't mean to sound silly but there he was: tilting his head in his giant, fluffy form and ignorant in the ways of pack life.

Toby had thought about this many times before but failed at getting a chance to ever ask someone about it. By wondering just how pack life would be, he'd decided if he were to ever have pups, which he believed to be impossible since no woman ever would fall for a monster, a preferred place for them to be would be in the protection of a pack. After all, he'd known what it'd been like to be snatched in the night and when a member of a pack slept he doubted there was any uncertainty as to where he'd wake up.

Messages In This Thread