Fishing for a smile.
[html]
(--) OOC here

The Russian did not immediately sense the other canine's presence at first. As her song finished, she sighed again, a smile reaching her lips. Soon after this, though, a scent was picked up by her nose, and her grin faded immediately as her head jerked toward the source. It was a black dog, tall and handsome, and he did not hesitate for a split second as he neared her, coming within three feet on her. Vlad did not flinch or bark at him, however. She always adored company, no matter the occasion, and she certainly wouldn't mind sharing the beach with this man. She flashed him a small smile at his pick-up line, though by the tone of his voice—though deep and charming, indeed—he was merely flirting for fun.

She waited until he popped a squat by her before she spoke. "My, my," she breathed, her voice dripping with her foreign accent, "Of all the lines I have heard, that one is new to me." This was partly true—back in Russia, there were many flirts in her town, and she tended to receive more than the rest of the women because of her social status. When you were the heir of a very powerful family, all the men (and some girls, too) would be over you so they could get a part of the fortune.

The male Luperci asked for her name after giving his own—Toby—and by all means she was happy to give it to him. "Vladislava Kalashnikov," she replied, her green eyes shining.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread