Fishing for a smile.
[html]

WC:: 000 - mrlah

The reaction he retrieved from the pretty canine made him beam in pride, his chest slightly puffing out before he caught himself being a bit too arrogant. Instead he let his tone of voice carry his confidence and changed his body language to be nice and friendly. "Well, I, my dear lady, am incredibly creative." Another flirtation. He didn't seem to care as long as she didn't. Of course he couldn't keep this act forever.

Black eyes swept down her appearance once more before looking about the shoreline. "Ain't it pretty here? I have to say, the competition for my heart has long since been won by the sea." This was a true statement. Ever since he could remember the place of waves and salt and sand had been more of a home than he could have ever had. His mother gone, it was like it was the only woman that could offer him a comforting hug when he was as helpless as a pup.

Shortly after a pause for her response he leaned back on his elbows and tilted a head at her. "So Russia, eh?" he proposed, recognizing her accent, "Any excitement there worth going to find?" Now, sure Toby wasn't stable enough to change environments at the time. But the sailor side of him wanted to travel the world for years, living off the waters and learning each ocean's middle name. Plus, this was a conversation starter and, apparently a bit clingy, Toby enjoyed the girl's company way too much to have her running off without a decent talk first.

<style>
.tobyocai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.tobyocai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tobyocai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.tobyocai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oALKD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #081321; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.tobyocai .inner {margin:5px 10px 195px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:375px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Tables by Cait.

Messages In This Thread