Fishing for a smile.
[html]
(--) OOC here

Vlad saw Toby's chest puff out in pride, and she give him a lopsided grin in return. His body language soon changed to a more genuine posture, though, probably in fear he would get too cocky for her tastes. He spoke again with undying smoothness, enough to cause any normal women to swoon over him, but she was Vladislava. She did not woo. Rather, she kept her composure and stayed relaxed, and simply nodded at what he had said.

She soon followed his gaze to the sea with green eyes, and she bobbed her head again in agreement. "Да," she answered, bringing up her hand to sweep some of her mane behind her pierced ear. "The sea is..." She paused, yearning for the right word. "... amazing. It can always bring me down to the Earth again if my thoughts cause me to drift away. I love the ocean very dearly." She spoke about the water much like one would reminisce about an old friend, and in all truth the sea was an old friend. It had kept her company on the vessel that brought her to Nova Scotia, after all, and it was a great conversationist if you got to know it well enough. It also had an alluring fragrance and was cooling to the skin. If the sea was a real person, Vladislava would never leave its side, that was for sure.

Toby had figured out her heritage right away, it seemed, and the Kalashnikov heir wondered if her accent was that easy to pinpoint. Either way, she nodded yet again, and soon looked back into his dark eyes. "Россия, да," she responded, a vague smile stil on her gray muzzle. "It is a land worth visiting. Very rich in culture. I would enjoy to return there someday if I ever had the chance... Perhaps to even see my relatives once more." She thought of her younger siblings with a sigh, a distant look overcoming her beam, and caused her emotions to fade to a blank expression. She very much missed her brothers and one sister, and every day she wondered if they felt the same. Had they felt abandoned by her? She didn't know for sure. They were a tight-knit family, however, and she hoped they still loved her as much as she loved them. She would do anything just to embrace them again.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread