Fishing for a smile.
-___- SORRY. School sucks.

IC-

The woman seemed to have her guard up. It was like she was new to telling others how she truly felt about her family. Toby understood because he had been a monster and only a few good people knew what it was like to be tormented with causing pain in another innocent beings life. As he let her speak her, she said she wasn't sure if she could really and truly allow herself to see her family again. It bothered Toby slightly but for reasons different than what she might think.

Without showing his distress outwardly, other than his eyes which always betrayed him, memories were stirred of his once best friend. Mya. She'd always been there for him and he'd always protected her... Then that night he had vanished. He didn't even know for sure if she was alive and well. Slightly saddened at this, he was in the mood to comfort someone similar to him. "I'm sorry to hear about that... I know how it feels..." he said with sincerity.

Then, calmly after her last bit of words, he scooted closer and literally offered a shoulder for her to cry on. An arm raised up to hug her gently around her shoulders and he half way pulled her in. His motions were all slow and cautious, expecting to be rejected and not wanting the girl to think he was being sexually aggressive or something. After he was settled with her against him he starred out toward the sea and gently said, "I'll listen to whatever you need to say."

Messages In This Thread