Fishing for a smile.
[html]
(--) It's fine, really! :3 I've been a tad but inactive this week as well for the same reason. ouo

The German shepherd male offered a sincere responce to her words, which made Vlad wonder if he had been in a similar situation himself. The pureness in his voice was so real, so unperformed, and she knew he wasn't just saying that to make her feel better. No, she could tell by his words that he was truly sorry for what she had said, despite the fact she had only said a few vague words. "Thank you..."

The black Luperci came closer still, even going as far as to hug her shoulders and draw her closer to him. Likewise the Russian let him hold her near his chest, her ears folding back in sorrow as she thought of her family and what sort of hate they might have felt toward her ever since she left them. And what of her closest sibling, Nikolai? Did he resent her as well? Did the bond they share so dearly fade the day she sailed away from her fate? She physically cringed at the thought, her entire body flinching, and she shut her green eyes. She didn't like to think that the youngest Kalashnikov would loathe her. They had been so close. Their kinship was so strong. But anything could change in the blink of an eye, Vlad knew that very well.

Toby softly told her he would listen to what needed to be said. Vlad fell silent at this, her muzzle dipped toward the sand as her eyes slowly opened. He would understand her. She knew he would. No one else she had encountered she could trust with her pain, but this Luperci... She could tell he had suffered his fair share of pain. He knew what it was like to feel angst, she could tell from his demeanor. With a long sigh she rose her eyes up to his black ones, a vacant look on her face. "I... I left Russia in hopes for a better life." Her words were slow, but not overly so to make him pity her too much. "And although I believe it was for the best to leave... I miss my family. I miss them very much. I miss my younger brother especially, but... If I were to stay with them, I would not be happy with my life. Even if I had stayed, I would be unhappy. But even though I am here, far away from what I would have been forced to do, I am still unhappy that I have not my family to go to." Her eyes lowered to the ground again, distant and very much home-sick.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread