M - Skinny Dipping: Luperci Style
[html]

xD He's a confused little pup, just him thinking confuses ME when I'm writing.

She didn't bother to follow him. She didn't bother to show she could actually care for him. No, he wasn't much to her at all, or at least that's how Toby saw it and that meant he was just a play thing. He stood there in his anger, confused at himself for the first time since Fang had vanished. He thought he'd solved his problems when he took the body back in his control but... this wasn't him. This wasn't him to want to be important to Amy. A grim look crossed his face with the last spit of his name before Amy showed up with a hand on his chest.

She could probably feel his breathing, moving quicker than normal in his flash of rage, and sense the tensity of his muscles. She would be able to see the look of both sincerity and annoyance. This was his life: being confused and lonely and insane. "Fang was weaker than you believed," he said in a livid tone of voice. He shrugged her hand away before going on, "And now I have to deal with being in love with you and juggle outbursts of Fang-anger!" The comments fueled with such anger were not thought through before they vomited from the German Shepherd's mouth. Would she notice the fact he'd so angrily admitted to?

Growing quiet he forced himself to calm down and stare down at the ground. He wouldn't meet her eyes. He knew they were probably making fun of him by now. Those brown, devilish eyes. The ones that were so attractive and cruel at the same time. Eventually he got his breathing back to normal, but the tense and dominant way he held himself remained the same as if it were his preferred position. He prepared himself to be rejected and teased.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread