[M] Nothin' but wind through the trees...
[html]

out of character here

The leopard woman had taken a few more long puffs from the blunt, her head now feeling light and her mind in the sky. She had a wide grin splayed across her face, her body relaxed as she sit up against the tree. Aro had been right, the magical drug did what alcohol could not. It took her off of Earth and planted her on another planet far far away, one where happiness was possible and one could forget about all their problems. Sidra let out a contented sigh. When Adelle whined, she was surprised and jumped a littler. Her eyes shot open to see her friend whom she hadn't seen in a while. The blunt was immediately thrown behind her back as she jerked forward, a movement that she regretted the moment she did it. With the drugs hidden behind her back she grimaced, one of her hands coming to hold her broken ribs. Ow, ow, ow...fuck!! She cursed before putting on a smile for her lovely Adelle. Hey Adelle, didn't notice you coming. It's so nice to see you.

God, that really hurt. If she kept making movements like that then her wounds would never heal. Once the pain subsided she leaned back, putting the blunt out on the tree behind her before slipping it back into her bag of joys. There was a cloud around her as she faced her friend, one whom she was incredibly happy to see. Her tail was swaying quickly behind her, her ears perked forward in excitement, and a genuine smile on her face. It really is good to see you. I don't think we've hung out since before I joined. Probably my fault, but I'm glad you're here now. Sidra glanced down awkwardly, eyeing her injured state before looking back up. I'd get up and give you a hug but it'd be best if just stay seated. She laughed hoping Adelle would stay awhile so they could talk. Even the simple act of laughing caused another jolt of sharp pain in her ribs which she grimaced to as well, smiling through the pain.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread