[M] Nothin' but wind through the trees...
[html]

OOC here!

Tilting her head she stared suspiciously at Sidra. The hybrid was acting strange. Like she had drunk alcohol. Or something. Feeling bad for startling her friend Adelle moved around, settling down against the ground. You alright? Hopefully that hadn't hurt her too badly. It sounded painful. A lot like the swears she heard Neela use when particularly frustrated or hurting. Looks like my practice at being stealthy is starting to pay off. As much as she hated to admit it Enzo had been the one to demonstrate how a large canine could move quietly through the bush.

Moving over to Sidra she hugged her lightly, careful to keep from injuring her friend worse. I'm not very good with injuries, but I can stay here and keep you company at least. Wrinkling her snout Adelle took in a deep breathe. Aro...is that why I haven't been seeing you around much? She knew that her friend had been taken, and wished that she'd been more help rescuing Sidra. As strong as she was, it wasn't enough to protect others. Not yet at least. She had to keep training.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread