[M] Nothin' but wind through the trees...
[html]

I apologize for the slowness of this thread. Tongue

The gentle shove wasn't meant to push Adelle over, but she fell anyways. Under the influence of the magical plant Aro had bestowed her with, the strain that she put on her body wasn't as blatant as it normally was. Her bones weren't yelling at her nearly as much as they would be without it. Sidra laughed lightly as the girl toppled over leaving her to settle back down against the tree with a gentle 'ah'. More words flowed from Adelle's mouth though, the young woman not at all being swayed by Sidra's shoves and claims of nonsense. A brow was raised as she spoke of his charming appearance. He certainly was a looker, but only her eyes were meant to look upon him. Her friend was kind of pushing her buttons, but the effects of the marijuana kept her in a good and pleasant state of mind. It only bugged her because of what he had done, even if it had been before they'd stated they were in a relationship together. What if he had done it with other girs after that? It worried Sidra. Oh shoosh Adelle. He is too much man for you. You couldn't handle him. Her own comment brought a wide smirk to her lips thinking of all the nights they'd spent together and of the night before she'd been kidnapped.

The atmosphere seemed to shift as Adelle became more austere, the brightness in her eyes fading in a split second. Sidra looked over her wondering what could be on her mind, then the question came from her lips and it was quite obvious what she'd been thinking about. Sidra smiled and leaned forward slightly. It was nice, but it would be much nicer if she knew Aro truly was hers and only hers. It would be nicer if they were mates. A sigh exited the leopard woman's maw as she looked softly down on the sitting young woman. Yes. It's very nice. Actually something I never thought I'd have with anyone. It came out of nowhere and hit me like a work horse. Strange... Sidra started to drift off into deep thought about it. From the moment she'd met him, it was as if he'd had her heart captive. It was something she struggled with accepting and still felt slightly awkward about giving her heart to a man. But, Aro was different. He was there for her whenever she needed him. He'd even hunted her down when the traffickers stole her and dealt with them on his own.

Sidra snapped back into reality again as the wind rustled through the trees above creating a high pitched whistle. Her eyes planted back onto Adelle and she gave a goofy smile remembering the subject they were discussing. You'll know what it feels like someday. It'll be the best feeling of your life. It was certainly the best feeling of Sidra's. Aro was the highlight of her day, every day since she'd met him.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread