of beauty and truth
[html]

She could smell Eclipse before she heard her, and could hear her before she could see her. Her pups, young and undeveloped as they were, could not sense that Eclipse was near until she was almost right next to them - it was then that they began to grow excited and, perhaps, confused at the brilliant new sensations of the world.

She heard Eclipse's chipper voice and could not help but admire the pure innocence and happiness that she brought. "I am just out with my pups, Eclipse," she said softly, quietly, rather unlike her usual self. It was not with animosity that she said those words, however, and they would sound friendly enough to ears not keen.

Her heart almost hurt as Eclipse complimented her pups - the girl's own hadn't made it, like Hotaru's.. Skye could almost not bear to think of it, although it was all that had polluted her mind for days. "Thank you so much," she said in the same soft voice. "I.. am so sorry, Eclipse, that I cannot say the same for you.." Her voice was apologetic, sorrowful - her pain was almost as great as Eclipse's, although she would not claim to know the almost-mother's emotions.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 181px 0px; border:1px solid #D9FFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread