of beauty and truth
[html]

Word Count » 258 :: Out of character text here.

She smiled as the elder woman spoke and nodded; “It is good to get them to learn the wood young yes? I was born in the time of frozen ground so I was not able to leave for some time myself.” She said reminiscing. She forced herself not to cringe when Skye mentioned her children. Eclipse was sad and had been in mourning for a long time. She was getting better and hoped she would be over this, but it seemed she would; “They were and are beautiful. They will always be. I am young, maybe I was too young and I was not ready. I think that’s why it happened. I will have more hopefully someday in better circumstances.” Her voice was flat and she settled herself next to her leader.

She could see the puppies were getting excited that there was something new to sniff and she looked at Skye hopefully; “May I?” She wasn’t going to pick them up, she just wanted to let them get to know her. She was a part of their pack and they should know she would do all she could to protect these children as she tried with her own. To her, they were not just Skye’s but the whole packs and she knew with any of the other children in the pack, she would protect them with her life. Jace’s and Skye’s puppies were the only ones that were here right now, but that was enough reason to be happy.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread