of beauty and truth
[html]

Skye nodded automatically as Eclipse said it was good to let them know the woods young, before the cold winter rolled in and all the trees and bushes would die of the bitter cold; she supposed it was. Her pups yelped and pawed at each other in curiousity and excitement - everything was new to them, even each other.

She looked at Eclipse for a moment as she said that her pups were beautiful, and always would be - she said she was simply too young. "I hope that is so," the alpha said quietly in response to Eclipse's wish that she would have pups of her own. She idly wondered if they would be Robert's - she had seen them together quite a lot, and her son had not lived in her home for some time since going to live with Eclipse.

"Yes," she said, allowing Eclipse to touch the pups - they would not understand who she was, but they would soon. Her mind wandered again to her son and Eclipse. She did not want to appear weak to Eclipse - she needed her alpha, and Skye wanted to be able to be strong, or at least happier than she was at the moment.

"I see Robert has gone to live with you," she said lightly, attempting to interject light conversation; and perhaps, if it came to it, a bit of teasing...

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 181px 0px; border:1px solid #D9FFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread