of beauty and truth
[html]
(318) OOC: whee fun!!!

She kept her hand near the pups, knowing one would possibly bite her, but they had no teeth so it wouldn’t be too bad, her attention was mostly on Skye now and Eclipse was a color of red that made her fur glow it. She lblinked a few times not sure how to speak. Robert was Skye’s son after all. “You have raised him well, he was there for me the whole time... I think... I think I would not have made it if it wasn’t for him.” She said finally looking back at the two little pups that were playing together. She smiled. Thinking about the possibility of puppies again. The thought had scared her to death at first when she found out. Now that she had gotten used to the idea someday she knew she would want puppies. She would wait though for a mate and a proper time.

“You are right though, it took a lot to get him to do things.” She said barking a laugh out. It was true. She had to dare him to hunt just to get him out. He wasn’t bad, if he had practice at it and she was sure when things got better she would have him out in the open again and hunting in no time. “I am glad I met him.” She said with a finality though she was still quite red faced. She had been keeping her love for him a secret and she wasn’t sure his mother really should know before him, but then, wasn’t that the way it went? Her eyes moved back onto Skye trying to decide if she really should tell her. It would probably change their relationship and that was what Eclipse feared. She did not want Skye to be resentful in any way for taking her son from her mothering grasp.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread