of beauty and truth
[html]

Despite herself, despite her crumbled stone mind that rotted in the face of tragedy, she returned the warm smile that Eclipse had given her. It seemed that Skye had given Eclipse more than just words - she had given her something more, and now Eclipse loved her son. Skye was not sour for it in the least. She had longed for her children to find something more than physical items in the world, and although she could not see it for Nathaniel, at least one of her children had now found it.

She had lost Bangle, and could not say for herself that she found love anywhere else. But as long as her pack members had - then she was happy for them, for the time being. If Eclipse found solace in her son, then she did not wish anything else for them.

"You are welcome, Eclipse," she said genuinely, with the love of a mother and her pups. She was not blind - she could also see that Robert loved Eclipse as well. She nudged Eclipse mischievously, then, giving her a half-smirk; "I suppose I will be seeing grandpups soon?" she joked.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 181px 0px; border:1px solid #D9FFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread