of beauty and truth
[html]

Skye had not truly realized what she said until the words left her lips, and Eclipse's face contorted into a crushed and forlorn countenance. No doubt Skye's own comment had reminded her of the pups she could have had if not for the tragedy striking the woman. The thought eradicated all laughter from her face, and she flattened one ear, sorrow in her voice as she spoke.

"I am sorry, Eclipse," she said. "It was callous of me." She would never harm a pack mate intentionally, and here it seems that she had, through her blunt words.

Eclipse's voice was thick with sorrow and grief, and Skye wished she could wipe her worries away - only time, however, could heal the wound that the pups had torn in the young woman's heart. Time, and perhaps Skye's own son, who seemed to be able to soothe her pain, at least somewhat.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 181px 0px; border:1px solid #D9FFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread