of beauty and truth
[html]
(347) OOC: haha all skye's fault.

Eclipse held up her hand and shook her head, clenching her jaw getting rid of the large lump in her throat; “No, you were just trying to lighten the mood. It is ok. I will be fine.” She said, her mouth curving up a little bit; “Someday I will have children, like you, I am still young as I said... it’s possibly for the best, really. I was not ready to be a mother. It is better that happened than something worse.” Eclipse said, she didn’t think she would ever do anything to purposefully harm her children. Ever. But there were always worse ways to die. She was sure she wasn’t ready and if something were to happen to them after they were born it would surely be far more painful than the one they experienced inside.

She shook her head, trying to get her mind off it, looking down at the newborns by Skye’s feet; “I will just have practice with yours. If you are ok with it, when they get older. I would love to see them grow up some, and it will help me become ready for my own children someday.” She said knowing she would care for these two as she would her own, maybe not as much as she would have her own blood but close enough no one would be able to tell. They were pack and family and Skye was alpha; “Their father came to see them. Did I tell you, we did not name them, they were in the hands of mother earth, she would name them and give them a home at least that was what Razekiel taught me but... he stayed with them for a long time.” She said, suddenly going back to her own children, it was hard not to think about them, not with the memory so fresh in her mind. She let a finger stroke on the little boys head, which moved towards her hand to see what it was that has touching him.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread