You know they're only toys
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Wasn't sure if you knew, but Itzal is a master knife thrower....lol. Let me know if you want anything changed, like the PP on her not moving when he threw the knife.

The fact that Itzal didn't jump when the knife went by his head meant that he had known the girl was there, on some level. It pleased him, because being an expert at stealth himself, he was always trying to make sure he knew when others were following him unseen. Itzal may have not known the girl was following him consciously, but something had tipped him off subconsciously. Itzal looked at the knife in front of him and looked at the female who had risen from the bushes to throw the knife. He raised an eyebrow as she tried to give him some friendly advice. Itzal laughed softly to himself as the girl tried to give him advice. Itzal, who was one of the best knife throwers in Nova Scotia. He was basically a master with his throwing knives. And she was giving him advice?

Itzal smiled at her and looked back at the knife. Maybe she should know who she was dealing with. But Itzal wasn't the kind of person to take offense at someone giving him advice. And he figured the only way to show her that he knew what he was doing was to show her. "Hmm, you mean like this?" He asked, grabbing her knife and, with a snap of his wrist that had all of his skill and power behind it, sent it flying back by the girl's head. If she had leaned to the side, it would have struck her. But she didn't, and it thudded into the tree, just like it had to him. He smirked at the girl and shrugged, "I think I got it." He said, throwing one of his own knives at a tree that was between both of them. It thudded into the trunk perfectly, just as all of his knives before.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread