[M] City of Sin
[html]

Word Count: 1502!!. OOC: Yeah.....Shadow pissed....lol

Shadow had been looking for Thana, He smiled as he got her scent but there was something mixed with her smell and he knew what is was right away. He closed his eyes and took it in and never before did anything smell so good, It must have been because he loved her, because his heart called for her. The other woman in the pack that were in heat, there scent was sweet and strong but there scent did not make Shadow think such passionate and longing thoughts, not even when he was with Insomnia. He growled and he wanted her badly, he needed to find her and he needed to find Zalen. His tail was alive and moving faster than ever before and as he followed the scent he picked up another. Zalen? He took in the air and breathed deep as he closed his eyes.

Zalen was there and his scent mixed with Thana's good then he could tell Zalen that he wanted to be mated to Thana right away and he loved her more than any other. Shadow moved faster and he heard something in the distance and the smell of the heat got stronger and he longed to see his love and take her, of course after asking Zalen. He was so excited that he caught them both together!. As Shadow moved though he thought about Zalen for a sec knowing the man had no mate and he was the Alpha...but surely he knew how close he and Thana were...he had seen it when they joined...he wouldn't. Shadow bared his teeth a little at the thought and he moved faster not wanting to believe something like that would happen, his brother wouldn't betray him, but still he ran faster now. As Shadow moved he kept telling himself, she wouldn't, he wouldn't, they wouldn't do this to him...They would Not do this to him! He didn't need any more pain!

Shadow made it over a hill and on the other side would be his love and his brother. He looked to where he smelled them and he peaked around a tree" Thana! Zalen!" He said happily at first but then he finally saw them and he stopped cold his eyes growing wide and his heart sinking. "No.....no no NO!!!!! "Why was Zalen on his love why was he....Shadow went from shock to pain to grief and then to Anger all in a second and his lips came back over his teeth as he roared and he placed his hand on the tree he was next to and he ripped his claws down it as he Snarled loudly fro them both to hear. He ran forward as he saw Thana push him away and he moved quickly in between them in Optime form, towering and with hell like fury. His tail rose as he lowered lightly holding out his arms and his hands were open and his claws were ready as he made sure Zalen could not reach Thana. He glared and he looked over his shoulder to Thana for a second and that anger he held was there and he looked like a beast about to kill if not for the tears leaving his eyes.

He saw the anger in her face as well and that eased him lightly but what he had seen, how close together they were that was not something that should have ever happened. Shadow opened his mouth lightly as if to say something but then he looked to Zalen and he kept his pose ready to fight and die for the one he loved if he had to. Why had she been that close to Zalen in the first place?, perhaps she didn't love him after all....it was heart break all over again. But she must have loved him because she resisted and pushed him back, but they should have never gotten that close!!!. He would talk to her later about it after he grilled his Alpha. He no longer noticed the Scent of the heat he was to mad and his blood was on fire as was his soul. What the hell was Zalen doing!. " What the hell are you doing!!! Why the hell is Thana the woman I came here to take as my mate....lying together with a man who I thought was my brother!" Shadow growled and closed his hard hard digging his claws into his own hand to distract himself from what he wanted to do to the one he called family. He had heard what Thana said to Zalen and Shadow would have wanted to see it come true but there was still a little love for his brother even if he now hated the man.

Shadow closed his eyes taking in a deep breath as he tried to collect himself and think straight but it was hard, he wanted so bad to punch his Alpha right in the face and worse." Zalen......tell me.." He growled as he breathed really hard doing his best to keep his feet planted and not moving in. " Because your the Alpha that means all woman are yours if they are in heat and single, right? So..does that mean that if you were in a cave with all the woman and they were all in heat and single and willing, that you would mount them all and become the father to all there pups?, and would you love them all and be all there mates? I'm sorry for what happened with you and your past mate....I really am, I know the pain, I lost my mate and family just like you...I told you this and yet when there is the scent of heat in the air all of a sudden none of that matters?. Do you not want to look for love anymore?" Shadow clawed into a tree lightly that was near him as he kept doing his best not to yell and to stay calm as possible but he was so shocked and pissed to see this sight that he snapped a little more.

"Will you just put your seed in anything that raises it's tail for you!!!Zalen I love like a brother!!!I came out here today to come to you, the brother that I loved so dearly that I would die for...to ask you about me and Thana becoming mates and being able to have a family of our own.....I woke up today happy and with a strong belief that you my Alpha would bless us and as a celebration come hunting with us or something...and I see this..." Shadow was crying more now but the anger was still apparent in his stance however he was becoming more hurt by the situation as he talked about it, never before had he thought something like this would happen, not to a woman that only yesterday he pledged himself to and she did the same, and what was worse is out of all the males that could have acted it was his brother...he was not ready for that. Shadow got serious as he thought and he needed to make something clear as he looked to the dark man in front of him. " Thana is mine.....only mine....not yours....and not anyone else's....I love her and I thank you for letting her into the pack but I don't know you anymore. I met you when you had it all....and you were kind and everything I could have ever wanted in a brother or Alpha but seeing this...Zalen, one can resist the scent of heat...It's hard but it can be done.."

Shadow lowered his head and snarled lightly and growled but finally his tail moved down as he showed this man some respect even though he wasn't sure any should be given at this time. "Love.....Love is what is needed and wanted and what matters most...Not lust...lust follows love, not the other way around...A wolf is suppose to mate for life, you were left as I was, you should be searching for love and a mate within that love." Shadow lifted his head and looked to Zalen and he waited, waited to be yelled at, waited to be attacked, waited to be thrown from the pack, Shadow waited for anything and everything. Tears continued to leave his face as he showed a face of pain, sadness and anger." I love Thana....I have always loved her, I wish I could have started out with her and made it to now with her by my side but life doesn't always let us have what we want...With all due respect and love for someone whom I called my brother...I will protect her from anyone and everyone...even you....just like I know you would do if the roles were switched and a Alpha was almost taking your mate away..."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread