[M] City of Sin
[html]
And that's that I guess, unless you guys wanna continue this thread to bow chicka bow wow XDDDD
Zalen

Zalen didn’t have a chance to fully mount the woman before she whipped around like a serpent and struck at him. He was shocked, and it caught him off guard as Thana bit his hand and pushed him away, cursing at him and threatening his manhood. The Alpha didn’t even have a chance to scoot away from her in shock before a cry echoed out near them. Eyes widened as he turned to watch Shadowfang’s enormous form come to hover over Zana like a black cloud; a complete shadow minus the gleaming teeth and those vibrant mismatched eyes.

He didn’t even have a chance to register the situation; he just wanted to get away, and so he propelled himself backwards about a yard where he stood on all fours, crouched low. His ears and tail were stiff, just as Shadow’s were; it was then Zalen recognized what was happening here; Shadowfang was defending his girl. Shadowfang demanded of him to know what he was doing, and Zalen couldn’t even open his mouth to speak. What had he been doing? What a fool he was; he should have gone with his gut instinct; he knew something was not right with this whole situation.

Zalen stood then, to his full height; it made him feel a bit more comfortable that his head was higher than Shadow’s or Thana’s, even though if they stood they would both be taller than he. The dark Alpha turned looked at them, and Shadowfang began speaking. Zalen’s face held no emotion as his former Epsilon spoke of love and trust, how Zalen had broken that trust. With every word he uttered, Zalen’s heart sank deeper and deeper into the bit of his stomach. He felt like curling up into a ball and crying, but he could not let himself; he would be like a stone, even in this troubling situation.

Though Shadow’s outlook on things was a bit askew from his own, Zalen could not fault the man for it, and could not deny the truth in some of what he spoke. At the end of his speech, his chiding, he began to relax, and claimed Thana as his own. Zalen finally released the breath of air he had caught in his chest and fell back to all fours, Brother… I am… sorry. I hope you find the grace to forgive me. Then, painfully, he looked at Thana, I apologize, Thana. Then, lifting his head a little, You both are strong warriors with hot hearts, you will bear strong children. I approve of your mate-ship. He looked at them both with apologetic eyes, and then turned to walk dejectedly back into the forest to be alone.

+4
<style>
#jn-zalen06 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen06.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table {background-color:#9ea9e0;border:1px solid #ffffff;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 155px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oNkOr.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b {color:#cf452c;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:50px 0px 15px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread