[M] City of Sin
Word Count:813

Shadow watched Zalen like a hawk as the man walked away. His eyes studied everything and anything about the man. He thought that at any second Zalen would turn around and try to take Thana from him but he heard the words that his brother spoke and knew that wasn't going to happen he was just so on edge by the whole situation. Shadow looked to the ground happy, pissed, sad, shocked...he was a blur of emotions and he didn't know where to begin. He gave a soft growl as he fell to his knees and then he spoke lightly towards Thana who was behind him. He looked over his shoulder and he saw the smile but he saw the worry and the fright as well. She probably thought he would leave her because of what she did but he would not....he saw her push away and threaten the Alpha. If anything that had caught his attention and even excited him a little. He reached over and took one of her hands and he pulled her making her fall into his arms and he leaned in and shoved his face into her neck as he nuzzled and took in her scent. He was so protective of her at that moment that he did not want her leaving his arms.

Shadow growled lightly as he nuzzled and pushed his nose into her and then like a Alpha would do in claiming a female, like he would do when he wanted to make a point clear...His lips went back over his teeth and he bit her hard right on the neck as his claws went down her back slowly and he closed his eyes making it clear that he was not letting her go...on the contrary..He would be close to her at all times." Thana....I heard and saw what said and threatened to do to Zalen...I liked it and I don't want to be mad at you....I never wanted to be mad at you or Zalen...I want you in my life and I meant what I said...Even against our own Alpha I would fight and kill to keep you. You are mine...I love you and I am never letting you go....ever. Zalen had gotten close to....." Shadow growled lightly and then he went on." How did it even get that far?....what happened...No....Nevermind....you can tell me another time...right now I have to make sure no man or anyone takes you from me....right now I have to make it clear to Zalen and to you that I want to be your mate..."

Shadow bit her neck again giving a soft growl and then he helped her face him as she sat in his lap and he looked into her eyes and as he looked to her it was then that the smell just started to be noticed by him again as his anger was quickly leaving him." Right now my mind isn't clouded by the scent you have Thana....Right now I tell you that I love you more than anything and I want you badly...not because of some smell but because of my feelings for you....My scent and yours should be mixed and no one else's should be around you...or on your fur...only mine....I want everyone to know that we belong together...and I give you permission to hunt me down for any and all needs you have because I promise you...I'll be hunting you down...I love you Thana..." Shadow Leaned in and kissed her on the lips deeply as he moved so she could wrap her legs around him and he gave a soft wanting growl into the kiss as his tail moved slowly behind him and his ears went back lightly on his head as he focused on her and only her. Thana was His mate no one else and he would attack anyone who got close....

Shadow kissed her for a while and then he had an idea....He gently put her to the side and he shifted into Lupus form and he made a circle around the area giving them a large birth as he marked and put his scent on everything so that others would get the hint and he knew that Thana would catch on to what he was doing and what it meant he wanted to do. His musk would quickly make it's way to her and then once he was done he turned hard and headed to the center of his circle and his scent had made it hard to smell anyone else that may have been then and he Shifted quickly as he walked to Thana and he got close to her as he smiled and snapped his teeth gently at her as he looked closely into her eyes." Me and you.....forever...."

Messages In This Thread