[M] City of Sin
Thana’s head snapped up when Shadow took her hand, pulling her into his arms. Tears formed in her eyes as her arms wrapped around him tight. Tears flowed down her face as he nuzzled into her neck. She was so happy that he seemed to forgive her for what just happened and that he still wanted her.

His lips pulled back over his teeth and he bit her neck hard, claiming her as his. Hearing what he had to say, she couldn’t help but chuckle for a moment. He actually like how she threatened to cut off Zalen’s manhood. Tears came to her eyes yet again as he asked how things could have even gotten that far with Zalen. For a moment, she didn’t know what to say. It’s my first day in heat. Since I’ve never had a mate until now, I never had to learn to control myself. He was there and all I really saw was the black fur. I was thinking about you. I hadn’t even noticed it was Zalen until he grabbed my tail. You have never done that. I’m so sorry Shadow. It should have never even gotten to where it was. You are the one I love. I have absolutely no feelings towards Zalen, you are the only one for me.

She smiled as he spoke again and she wrapped her legs around him before kissing him deeply. I love you Shadow. I want to carry your scent on my pelt, and you to carry mine. You are my mate now and forever. He marked the area around then and she smiled as he came closer again. Thana pulled him close and bit his neck hard, drawing a little bit of blood. Hearing what he had to say, Thana smirked and looked up at him as she pressed her body up against his. Me and you…here and now. I want you to take me as your mate Shadow.

Messages In This Thread