[M] City of Sin
Shadow came back to have thana pull him in and then a moan inspiring bite was felt on his neck and he growled as he closed his eyes and something she said made him slow just a little." You have never held back when in heat...Thana, other than Jaden the wolf who looked like me, who else has there been...I need to know. I wont get mad I know you hated me after the last I saw you and I don't blame you but you did say you always loved me...tell me and then promise me that now that you have me as your mate, now that you have the one wolf who you have always wanted I want to know that I'll never have to see or know that you could get so far....I love you so much and I want us to be happy and i don't want to be hurt there should be no pain with you...only happiness." Shadow needed to know what his choice had caused, Shadow needed to know so that he could hate himself and not her. She said she had always loved him and that he had her heart yet she slept with others....it was shady to hear that and Shadow needed truth and loyalty...he wanted to know that Thana would be the last and only love he would ever have. So he needed to know her past. He needed to know her sins.

Shadow waited patiently and listened to her and he took it all in. While she talked his lips would go over his teeth lightly as he learned what he did. Finally after she was done and all had gone quiet he would lean in and bite her neck really hard as he claimed her again as his and he growled as he thought about the others and the bite was a way of him saying that she would not be doing that again but also a way of him feeling better about the others. He crawled over her and pushed his face into her neck and chin as he took in her strong scent and he whined lightly letting the smell take him, knowing that they made love due to feelings and love not just some scent. He started to grind into her and he brought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply letting his that pink appendage slide from him and enter the kiss and he gave a soft growl to her as he held her so close. Shadow moved his hips out of need and instinct and he brought his claws down her arms and he touched her cheek gently and very lightly moved his hand over an ear as he looked lovingly to the beauty in front of him and he smiled" You and only you....."

Shadow couldn't help it anymore...he wanted her, the smell of his must and her heat had mixed fully now and Zalen's scent was gone and judging by the words of there Alpha he would allow there mateship and pups if they wanted. it was clear what Shadow wanted by the feeling of him pushed against Thana's body. Shadow crawled down her nipping and biting here and there but he was gentle and loving and all at once without warning and with such hunger his tongue came out and he licked the spot where the heat came from and he closed his eyes letting that passion and heat fill him. He let himself go and he let his love and his desire for her control him now. It had been to long since he knew love...true love and he would show Thana what she meant to him.

Messages In This Thread