[M] City of Sin
Shadow stopped for a moment and what he said made her heart sink. He wanted to know about the others she had been with. He did say he wouldn’t get mad, but she knew better. He would be furious and either leave her or want to kill the other males. She knew him all too well. Three other’s, including Jaden. If I had any idea that we would be together I would have waited for you. I had given up, assuming that you were happy with her. I stopped caring about trying to find someone I loved, I had already lost the love of my life so there was no point looking for another. I can promise you that there will never be another though. I am yours and only yours till my last breath.

Thana saw his lips pull back over his teeth as she spoke. She knew it, he was pissed. She couldn’t be sure what he would do though. He bit her neck again, showing that he was still claiming her as his. A smile crossed her face and she leaned forward and bit his neck again. I love you Shadow Sier.

She could feel him pressed up against her body and at that moment she wanted nothing more than to have him right then and there. It wasn’t because of the heat, but because she loved him and always had, and now she could have him. Thana let out a soft whine as he licked her sensitive folds and her claws dug into the ground as he pleasured her until she couldn’t take it anymore. Thana pulled Shadow on top of her and bit his neck hard as her hand wrapped around his erect member, stroking him gently. She was finally with the man she truly loved and who loved her in return. Nothing else mattered now. Just him and their small family.

Messages In This Thread