[M] City of Sin
He growled when she bit him again and when her hand wrapped around his length she heard a moan escape his lips. His hand moved down her body to gently rub her sensitive folds. Thana’s back arched slightly with the touch and she kissed him deeply. This was the man she loved, the one and only man who held her heart from the moment she met him. No other had made her feel the way Shadow made her feel.

She smiled as he spoke and pulled him on top of her. You’re right. We should have been together from the beginning. You should have made a move and you should have stayed with me and Isa instead of leaving. You would have been there to see our son grow up. We probably would have had more pups by now too. She paused and smiled at the thought of more pups. They would more than likely end up with more pups soon though. Hopefully it would be more than one this time though, Thana wanted a big family after all. I will gladly prove my love for you, as long as you promise to never leave me again. She knew he wouldn’t leave again, but she still wanted to hear it from him.

Shadow moved and pushed himself into her. Her claws dug into his back, drawing a bit of blood as a moan escaped her lips. Oh Shadow, I love you. It came out as a bit of a moan but Thana didn’t really care, she was finally with her soul mate again.

Messages In This Thread